Natural Pain Relief with Natural Remedies
Generally, while we’re in pain we tend to look for relief from either over-the-counter pain relievers. Or, whenever the pain is severe, we are given prescription of pain relief medicine from MDs. However, if you are the sort of individual who would rather not go either of those paths, there are numerous alternative pain relief choices. Although the thought of alternate pain relief is attractive to most of us, to other people they find flaw with it. Natural Pain Relief is theoretically harmless because it bears no drug products, but rather uses natural remedies.
Derived from hot chile peppers, topical capsaicin may be useful for some people in relieving pain. Capsaicin works by depleting substance P, a compound that conveys the pain sensation from the peripheral to the central nervous system. Though more studies are needed ginger extract may help with joint and muscle pain because it contains phytochemicals, which help stop inflammation. Few side effects have been linked to ginger when taken in small doses. Eating about 20 tart cherries may relieve pain better than aspirin and may also exhibit antioxidant properties comparable to supplements like vitamin E. That number of cherries are said to contain 12-25 milligrams of the active ingredients, called anthocyanins. Anthocyanins inhibited cyclooxygenase-1 and -2 enzymes, which were the targets of anti-inflammatory drugs at doses more than ten times lower than aspirin. Thus daily consumption of cherries has shown the potential to reduce pain related to inflammation, arthritis and gout. Turmeric contains the compound curcumin, which is a powerful painkiller known to block inflammatory proteins and enhance the body’s ability to suppress inflammation. Turmeric is used in place of NSAIDs without any side effects to the organs including stomach, heart, liver and kidneys. Various studies put forth that curcumin eases the chronic pain of rheumatoid arthritis. It’s unclear how turmeric works against pain or inflammation, but its activity may be due to a chemical called curcumin, which has anti-inflammatory properties. Turmeric is usually safe to use, but high doses or long-term use may cause indigestion. Also, people with gallbladder disease should avoid using turmeric. The pain relievers found in curcumin stop the neurotransmitter substance P from sending its pain signals to the brain. Found in nature there are numerous Natural Pain Relief choices. Knowing which combinations are best is hard for some to figure out, this is why you should seek out a product that was developed by Pain Relief Miracle.
Devil’s claw, native to South Africa is another herb that is best known for alleviating back pain and arthritis. The active ingredients in this herb are called iridoid glycosides that are responsible for producing its analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects. A French trial found it as effective as, and safer than, the anti-arthritis drug diacerhein. One four-month study included around 120 people with knee and hip osteoarthritis and put forth that devil’s claw decreased pain and increased function as good as a regular osteoarthritis medicine, but with a lot fewer side effects. People with gastric ulcers should consume devil’s claw with caution since it increases the gastric acid production. Feverfew has been used for centuries to treat headaches, stomachaches, and toothaches. Nowadays it’s also used for migraines and rheumatoid arthritis. More studies are required to confirm whether feverfew is actually effective, but the herb may be worth trying since it hasn’t been associated with serious side effects. Mild side effects include canker sores and irritation of the tongue and lips. Pregnant women should avoid this remedy. Willow bark is the original source of aspirin, but when used as the entire herb it has been found to be much safer and quite effective. The active ingredient is salicin, and willow bark has been shown to be effective in both osteoarthritis and back pain. People who are severely allergic to aspirin (e.g., aspirin induced asthma or anaphylaxes — which is very unusual) should not use willow bark. Blame is found with Natural Pain Relief mainly because of some people quoting that it does not work, and is useless. However, there are just as many people who swear by it. Thus, the argument will go on.
Clinical trials have proved that the Indian herb boswellia is as effective as conventional drugs for both chronic and minor pains. Boswellic acids, the active ingredients in boswellia, are more potent and less toxic than standard NSAIDs. Boswellic acids decrease the production of inflammatory compounds, the leukotrienes that are implicated in many chronic diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis. Boswellia is available both as a supplement and as a topical cream. A comparative study conducted on 175 rheumatoid arthritis patients demonstrated that 97 per cent of these patients had moderate to excellent recovery from pain, swelling and morning stiffness after consuming 450 to 750 mg of boswellic acids daily for three to four weeks. These results were comparable to those for patients taking ketoprofen and phenylbutazone, but unlike the drug treatments boswellic acids produced no adverse effects. There are many other herbal remedies for natural pain relief. The American Pain Foundation also lists these herbs for pain management; Ginseng for fibromyalgia, Kava Kava for tension headaches and neuropathic pain, St. John’s Wort for sciatica, arthritis, and neuropathic pain, and Valerian root for spasms and muscle cramps. Natural Pain Relief is an over the counter topical analgesic. All ingredients, product use and product warnings are listed on the label or in the included information sheet in the case. Please remember that Pain Relief Miracle is a topical pain reliever, not a cure to an underlying condition. It provides temporary pain relief.
Natural Pain Relief with Natural Remedies
What Causes Arthritis and how do I get Arthritis Pain Relief?
Arthritis affects bones, muscles and joints and should not be treated as anything other than a serious, chronic condition. The pain from arthritis can be mild or severe and even potentially fatal if left undiagnosed. As of today, there are more than 100 different types of arthritis and there is estimated to be many more that we don’t know of yet. Doctors have been unable to identify one single cause for the condition but have stated that the cause depends on the type of arthritis in question. Symptoms of arthritis include stiffness of joints, swelling, redness and pain. In some cases, the pain can be excruciating which is why it is important to read about all the forms of arthritis pain relief treatments that are available. PainReliefMiracle will help with your Arthritis Pain Relief. It’s a little known fact that there are more than 100 know varieties of arthritis, with more being discovered all the time.
Arthritis is a joint inflammation disorder accompanied by crippling and bothering pain. The inflammation occurs when joint tissues react to some kind of damage to the bones, cartilages and also muscles, tendons and ligaments surrounding the joint. Arthritis may affect one or more joints. The pain associated with arthritis occurs due to deterioration of bones and over-straining of muscles against stiffness. Of the several types of arthritis, the following are the most common. Osteoarthritis is a degenerative form of arthritis that occurs due to the wearing out of cartilages paving the way for bone friction and formation of spurs called osteophytes. Knee joint and joints of the spine are more prone to osteoarthritis. Aged people suffer from osteoarthritis. Rheumatoid arthritis is a more disastrous form in which the misdirected immune system invades the healthy joint tissues, resulting in considerable damage. In the case of rheumatoid arthritis, the synovial membrane lining the joint gets thickened and inflamed, resulting in joint deformity. Joints of fingers, wrist, hip, knees and feet are generally affected by rheumatoid arthritis. Gout occurs when uric acid builds up in system and gets caught in the form of crystals in the midst of a joint. Thumb, knee, elbow and big toe are commonly affected by gout. Apart from joint pain, an arthritis patient also experiences joint stiffness, swelling, warmth, tenderness, crepitus, and redness of skin around affected joint, formation of nodules around the affected joint, fatigue, weight loss and anemia. The formula behind Pain Relief Miracle was created with ancient Chinese medicine in mind for Arthritis Pain Relief.
- Natural aging of joint
- Joint injury or fracture due to bad fall, severe jolt or traumatic accident, heavy physical activity.
- Joint infection
- Lack of exercise
- Stress induced hormonal imbalance
- Nutrient deficiency
- Damp environment
- Diet consisting of animal products, potatoes, tomatoes, peppers and wheat.
- Faulty metabolism
- Faulty joint alignment
Pain Relief Miracle is perhaps the best natural Arthritis Pain Relief remedy. It is an effective fast acting topical pain relief remedy that treats joint pain, swelling, stiffness, muscle strains and sprains. The potent natural vitamins, herbs and nutrients in the cream soothe pain and inflammation in minutes. The cream uses a counter-irritation technology that stimulates receptors of the skin generating sensations of heat or coolness, barring pain and dilating blood vessels, thereby increasing blood supply to the zone of pain. Each person has slightly different symptoms with their arthritis and each case should be treated on an individual basis. Arthritis can be very debilitating. Once you find what works for you stick with it. Pain Relief Miracle is dedicated to helping its clients. Not only do we seek to help you heal your body inside and out, but we want to see you improve your life without the burden of pain, while improving your soul and mind for a better life. Our high-quality product is guaranteed to be safe, while maintaining its affordability. Without using unnecessary ingredients, Pain Relief Miracle heals safely and effectively.
Health scientists around the world are now concurring that chronic inflammation in the body is a precursor to a frightening list of serious health conditions and ailments. With the media constantly reporting the potential risk and dangerous side-effects associated with using anti-inflammatory arthritis pain relief drugs and heart health drugs, it has created concern with people worldwide and there has never been a time when the quest for safe alternative natural remedies has been more important. The wear & tear seen in osteoarthritis is actually due to the excess action of proteolytic enzymes that break down joint tissue and cartilage causing inflammation and pain. These vital ingredients in PRM will give Arthritis Pain Relief with outstanding results, and best of all, they are all natural compounds which have no dangerous side effects at all! Medical science has so far failed to discover one single cause of arthritis, with each for of the disease appearing to have its own trigger. Some of the more common symptoms of arthritis are joint stiffness and soreness which is often accompanied by a redness and pain in the affected area. The levels of pain experienced can vary widely, so it’s important to be aware of the various pain relief measures available to sufferers.
What Causes Arthritis and how do I get Arthritis Pain Relief?
- Fibromyalgia is a disorder of unknown etiology characterized by widespread pain, abnormal pain processing, sleep disturbance, fatigue and often psychological distress. People with fibromyalgia may also have other symptoms; such as,
- Morning stiffness
- Tingling or numbness in hands and feet
- Headaches, including migraines
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Problems with thinking and memory (sometimes called “fibro fog”)
- Painful menstrual periods and other pain syndromes
- The American College of Rheumatology (ACR) 2010 criteria is used for clinical diagnosis and severity classification. Diagnosis is based on:
- Widespread Pain Index (WPI) >7 and a symptom severity scale (SS) >5 or WPI 3-6 and SS >9.
- Symptoms have been present at a similar level for at least 3 months.
- The patient does not have a disorder that would otherwise explain the pain. Full criteria [PDF - 130KB] .
- Fibromyalgia often co-occurs (up to 25-65%) with other rheumatic conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis (RA), systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), and ankylosing spondylitis (AS).
NOTE: for the following sections using data based on ICD9-CM codes, there is no specific single code for fibromyalgia. According to coding rules, fibromyalgia is coded to 729.1 which is labeled “Myositis and Myalgia, unspecified” and can include other conditions. Thus, numbers based on ICDM9-CM code 729.1 for mortality, ambulatory care and hospitalizations may be overestimates.
- The prevalence of fibromyalgia is about 2%, affecting an estimated 5.0 million adults in 2005. Prevalence was much higher among women than men (3.4% versus 0.5%). (1)
- Most people with fibromyalgia are women (Female: Male ratio 7:1). However, men and children also can have the disorder.
- Most people are diagnosed during middle age and prevalence increases with age.
- Working age women with fibromyalgia hospitalized for occupational musculoskeletal disorders were almost 10 times less likely to return to work and 4 times less like to retain work at 1-year post hospitalization. (2)
- Working adults with fibromyalgia average almost 17 days of missed work per year compared to 6 days for persons without fibromyalgia. (3)
- No incidence data found.
- ~23 deaths per year from 1979–1998. [Unpublished CDC data]
- Crude numbers of deaths coded as underlying cause-of-death as 729.1 rose from 8 in 1979 to a high of 45 in 1997.
- In 1998,”Myositis and Myalgia, Unspecified” accounted for only 0.45% (42/9367) of all deaths attributed to arthritis and other rheumatic conditions.
- Mortality among adults with fibromyalgia is similar to the general population, although death rates from suicide and injuries are higher among fibromyalgia patients. (4)
- In 1997, ~7,440 hospitalizations listed ICD9-CM code 729.1 as the principal diagnosis. (5)
- People with fibromyalgia have approximately 1 hospitalization every 3 years. (6)
- 5.5 million ambulatory care visits on average per year. (7)
- Medical and psychiatric co-morbidity are stronger determinants of high physician use than functional co-morbidity among patients with fibromyalgia. (8)
- Average yearly direct medical costs/person range from $3400 to $3600. (9)
- Total annual costs (direct and indirect)/person = $5,945. (6)
- Office and emergency room visits, procedures and tests, and hospitalizations are the largest components of direct medical costs among patients with fibromyalgia. (9)
- Fibromyalgia patients scored lowest on 7 of 8 subscales (except role-emotional) of the SF-36 compared to patients with other chronic diseases. (10,11)
- Fibromyalgia patients scoring their perceived “present quality of life” averaged a score of 4.8 (1 = low to 10 = highest). (12)
- Standard, generic HRQOL instruments may not be sensitive enough to capture quality-of-life issues for many people with fibromyalgia.
- Adults with fibromyalgia are 3.4 times more likely to have major depression than peers without fibromyalgia. (13)
- Causes and/or risk factors for fibromyalgia are unknown, but some things have been loosely associated with disease onset:
- Stressful or traumatic events, such as car accidents, post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) (14)
- Repetitive injuries (14)
- Illness (e.g. viral infections) (14)
- Certain diseases (i.e., SLE, RA, chronic fatigue syndrome) (14)
- Genetic predisposition (14, 15)
- Obesity (16)
- People with fibromyalgia react strongly (abnormal pain perception processing) to things that other people would not find painful.
- Multidisciplinary treatment is recommended, including screening and treatment for depression. (17) Scientific evidence for effective therapies include:
- Pharmacotherapy (17, 18)
- Aerobic exercise and muscle strengthening exercise (19-21)
- Lawrence RC, Felson DT, Helmick CG, et al. Estimates of the prevalence of arthritis and other rheumatic conditions in the United States. Part II. Arthritis Rheum 2008;58(1):26–35.
- Howard KJ, Mayer TG, Neblett R, Perez Y, Cohen H, Gatchel RJ. Fibromyalgia syndrome in chronic disabling occupational musculoskeletal disorders: revalence,risk factors, and posttreatment outcomes. J Occup Environ Med. 2010;Dec;52(12):1186-91.
- Kleinman N, Harnett J, Melkonian A, Lynch W, Kaplan-Machlis B, Silverman SL. Burden of fibromyalgia and comparisons with osteoarthritis in the workforce. J Occup Environ Med. 2009 Dec;51(12):1384-93.
- Wolfe F, Hassett AL, Walitt B, Michaud K. Mortality in fibromyalgia: a study of 8,186 patients over thirty-five years. Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken). 2011; Jan;63(1):94-101.
- Lethbridge-Cejku M, Helmick CG, Popovic JR. Hospitalizations for arthritis and other rheumatic conditions: Data from the 1976 National Hospital Discharge Survey. Medi Care2003;41(12):1367–13673.
- Wolfe F, Anderson J, Harkness D, et al. A prospective, longitudinal, multicenter study of service utilization and costs in fibromyalgia. Arthritis Rheum 1997;40(9):1553–1555.
- Sacks JJ , Luo YH, Helmick CG. Prevalence of specific types of arthritis and other rheumatic conditions in the ambulatory health care system in the United States, 2001-2005. Arth Care Res, 2010;62(4):460-4.
- Bernatsy S, Dobkin PL, DeCivita M, Penrod JR. Co-morbidity and physician use in fibromyalgia.Swiss Med Wkly 2005;135(5-6):76–81.
- Sanchez RJ, Uribe C, Li H, Alvir J, Deminski M, Chandran A, Palacio A. Longitudinal evaluation of health care utilization and costs during the first three years after a new diagnosis of fibromyalgia.Curr Med Res Opin. 2011; 27(3):663-71.
- Picavet HSJ, Hoeymans N. Health related quality of life in multiple musculoskeletal diseases: SF-36 and EQ-5D in the DMC3 study. Ann Rheum Dis 2004;63:723–729.
- Schlenk EA, Aelen JA, Dunbar-Jacob J, et al. Health-related quality of life in chronic disorders: A comparison across studies using the MOS SF-36. Qual Life Res 1998;7(1):57–65.
- Bernard Al, Prince A, Edsall P. Quality of life issues for fibromyalgia patients. Arthritis Care Res2000;13(1):42–50.
- Patten SB, Beck CA, Kassam A, Williams JV, Barbui C, Metz LM. Long-term medical conditions and major depression: strength of association for specific conditions in the general population. Can J Psychiatry 2005;50(4):195–202.
- Neumann L, Buskila D. Epidemiology of fibromyalgia. Curr Pain Headache Rep 2003;7(5):362–368.
- Arnold LM, Hudson JI, Hess EV, Ware AE, Fritz DA, Auchenbach MB, Starck LO, Keck PE. Family study of fibromyalgia. Arthritis Rheum 2004;50(3):944-952.
- Mork PJ, Vasseljen O, Nilsen TI. Association between physical exercise, body mass index, and risk of fibromyalgia: longitudinal data from the Norwegian Nord-Trøndelag Health Study. Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken). 2010; May;62(5):611-7.
- Rossy LA, Buckelew SP, Dorr N, Hagglund KJ, Thayer JF, McIntosh MJ, Hewett JE, Johnson JC. A meta-analysis of fibromyalgia treatment interventions. Ann Behav Med 1999;21(2):180–191.
- Traynor LM, Thiessen CN, Traynor AP. Pharmacotherapy of fibromyalgia. Am J Health Syst Pharm. 2011;68(14):1307-19.
- Kelley GA, Kelley KS, Hootman JM, Jones DL. Exercise and global well-being in community-dwelling adults with fibromyalgia: a systematic review with meta-analysis. BMC Public Health. 2010; 10:198.
- Kayo AH, Peccin MS, Sanches CM, Trevisani VF. Effectiveness of physical activity in reducing pain in patients with fibromyalgia: A blinded randomized clinical trial. Rheumatol Int, 2011; epub ahead of print.
- Sanudo B, Galiano D, Carrasco L, de Hoyo M, McVeigh JG. Effects of a prolonged exercise program on key health outcomes in women with fibromyalgia: a randomized controlled trial. J Rehabil Med, 2011;43(60:521-6.
- Arthritis Foundation
- American College of Rheumatology
- CDC Recommended Intervention Programs
- National Fibromyalgia Association
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases – Español
- National Library of Medicine—MedlinePlus
Pain Relief Miracle Fights Arthritis Pain
If you are suffering from one of the 100 types of arthritis, the pain can be debilitating. Some of the causes stem from trauma, infection or simply the effects of aging, but regardless of the causes the largest complaint is about joint aches and pain. The constant throbbing can hinder daily activity and the ability to grip states Pain Relief Miracle. For certain types of arthritis doctors will prescribe medicine. However, other arthritis sufferers are left searching for over-the-counter medications to ease the pain that simply do not alleviate the source of the ache.
This painful disease is often without a cure. It causes inflammations to the joints and the surrounding muscle and tissue. There are many different kinds of prescription drugs that have a host of side effects such as causing kidney and liver damage that people turn to. The formula behind Pain Relief Miracle was created with ancient Chinese medicine in mind. It is safe and effective at relieving pain at the source and beyond to heal the cause of the problem inside the body even when applied topically. The anti-inflammatory properties come from its blend of Chinese herbs that include; lotus, safflower, frankincense, pseudoginseng, sichuan lovage rhizome, clove, rhubarb, phellodendron, artemisia leaf, cinnamon, myrrha, and corydalis. The mixture soothes the pain associated with the root cause, while activating healing properties. All this happens because of the different restorative properties of the solution.
Worse Because Of the Weather
If you suffer from arthritis, then you know it can be even harder to live with depending on the weather. A cold, rainy day can bring along with it unsaid aches and pains to the different joints in a person’s body. Even humid days can cause problems. Many people with arthritis state they can feel a storm a mile away. Why not try a product that may be able to offer some pain relief? Some people may recommend taking a warm shower to relieve you of some of the aches; others will suggest an oral pain reliever. For most people, getting relief sooner is the important part of feeling better. The product has been tested on a variety of conditions and under a heat camera. After only five minutes the heat from the pain had reduced. Pain Relief Miracle not only soothes the pain of arthritis, but penetrates deep into the skin to heal the tendons that are causing the pain. The result is no more pain from arthritis.
Pain Relief Miracle is dedicated to helping its clients. Not only do we seek to help you heal your body inside and out, but we want to see you improve your life without the burden of pain, while improving your soul and mind for a better life. Our high-quality product is guaranteed to be safe, while maintaining its affordability. Without using unnecessary ingredients, Pain Relief Miracle heals safely and effectively. In addition, a portion of all of our profits is set aside for those in need, donated to those inflicted with PTSD after serving in the Armed Forces. We believe in the power of our product and seek to use it to benefit others.